Our staff includes professional land surveyors, survey technicians, CAD operators, GIS analysts, licensed remote pilots and administrative personnel. Each staff member brings a strong sense of teamwork along with excellent communication skills and proven expertise in the multifaceted field of land surveying and aerial mapping.
Christoper Kean, President
Professional Land Surveyor
Virginia License 57-17,(3)(a) 2378
Chris Kean’s professional practice includes both public and private survey work. He has performed thousands of boundary, ALTA, physical, subdivision, topographic and construction surveys since joining Lincoln Surveying in 1991. He is a Land Surveying Consultant to the University of Virginia, the County of Albemarle and the City of Charlottesville. Chris is a FAA Part 107 remote pilot.
- American Congress on Surveying and Mapping
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- National Society of Professional Surveyors
- Associated General Contractors of Virginia
- Blue Ridge Home Builders Association
- Virginia Association of Surveyors – Monticello Chapter President